EFR Cartridge Filters
Cartridge filters separate dust using specially shaped filtration elements which, at a given diameter and length, have a several times larger filtration surface. They are mainly used for the separation of fine low-abrasive dust particles in small exhausted volumes of gas, especially for local dust separation of dunes, routings and hoppers in the case of low emission limit requirements and in confined spaces.
- large filtration surface at minimum demands on the space used
- low flue dust emissions (up to 1 mg/m3)
- temperature of exhausted gas and dust – maximum 80°C
- easy replacement of filtration elements (cartridges)
- various filtration materials available