The welding school in ZVVZ was founded in 1979. During its activities, the welding school became an important element of the qualification development of the workforce. It is located directly on the premises of ZVVZ MACHINERY, a.s. in Milevsko.
The welding school is accredited to perform all basic welding courses, periodic tests, including ISO tests, training, retraining and testing according to applicable standards. Provides complete testing services for welders in steel, aluminum, cast iron and austenitic steels. The services of the welding school are intended for the retraining of job seekers, for companies, schools and vocational schools.
The welding school is equipped with state-of-the-art technological equipment from the Austrian company FRONIUS, which is a world leader in the field of welding technology.
After completing the course or training, graduates will receive all the necessary welding documents. The condition for inclusion in the welding course is the submission of a valid medical certificate of medical fitness for welding.
Welding lessons, additional training and testing of welders are provided according to the valid price list of ZVVZ MACHINERY, a.s. In the welding school ZVVZ MACHINERY, a.s. performs tests of the organization TÜV SÜD Czech s.r.o. registration number of the welding school: 18/303
- Welding courses
- training in equipment operation according to ČSN 05 0705
- basic courses according to ČSN 05 0705
- additional courses according to ČSN 05 0705
- international welding courses according to ČSN EN ISO 14732 incl. welding rods
- international welding courses according to ČSN EN ISO 9606-1,2
- Mandatory extension of the welding license
- additional training and examination according to ČSN 05 0601
- extended examination after 4 years
- we arrange control tests in the production of weldments according to the customer's needs:
- a/ visual
- b/ capillary
- c/ RTX-rayG
- Production activity
- we weld small structural units according to project documentation (aluminum, steel, cast iron, stainless steel)
- we perform oxygen and plasma cutting
- we provide repairs and renovations of components by boiling
- the possibility of using SPV to perform small orders in metal production according to the customer's wishes
Head of Welding school
+420 382 552 966
+420 737 233 034
In the case you have any question please do not hesitate to contact us through our contact form bellow.