Using its own know-how, ZVVZ-Enven Engineering, a.s. offers the following methods of desulphurisation of power sources.
Flue gas cleaning application
Flue gas cleaning systems reduce emissions of substances that are dangerous to human health and the environment. We supply these systems adapted to the customer's requirements and the local conditions of the given operation. Our technology is used in:
- Power enginnering
- Waste incineration plants and waste-to-energy plants
- Cement factories
- Glass factories
- Other technologies where it is necessary to reduce emissions into the air
Flue gas cleaning technology
Our wide portfolio of products will always allow you to apply the most suitable solution. We supply the following technologies, individually or in combination as multi-stage flue gas cleaning systems:
Technologies primarily intended for fly ash removal:
- Dry horizontal chamber electrostatic precipitators
- Hybrid filters
- Bag filters
Technologies primarily intended for the removal of SO2 , HCl, HF.
- Dry sorption
- Semi-dry flue gas cleaning with fluid absorber (CFB)
- Wet scrubbing
Technologies primarily intended for the removal of PCDD / F, Hg and other heavy metals:
- Catalytic filtration
Technologies primarily designed for NOx removal:
In addition to their primary purpose, suitable combinations of the above technologies also have side benefits to reduce other pollutants.
We use the following sorbents: CaO, Ca (OH) 2, CaCO 3 , NaHCO 3, NaOH and carbonaceous sorbents.
Our activities include:
- Elaboration of a feasibility study
- Elaboration of documentation for zoning decisions
- Elaboration of documentation for land permits
- Elaboration of project documentation for construction
- Delivery and implementation of partial parts of the technology or entire technological units
Other technologies with a focus on cleaning mainly gaseous emissions and odors are provided by: Eveco, sro , Prague, a member of the ZVVZ GROUP, as
In the case you have any question please do not hesitate to contact us through our contact form bellow.