ZVVZ MACHINERY, a.s. ZVVZ MACHINERY, a.s. maintains and enhances the position of a reliable, trustworthy and technologically advanced partner. The company strictly applies a quality management system in conformity with the requirements of EN ISO 9001/2015 and EN ISO 3834-2 standards.
All of the company’s processes and activities are aimed at meeting the needs and expectations of the customers while respecting the applicable legal regulations and requirements in the area of occupational safety and environment, and considering the company’s strategy. The company bases its good position on the market on its own know-how and sustainable technical development.
Quality policy goals
- To distribute products and provide high-quality services that meet the requirements and expectations of our customers by observing the delivery dates and a mutually advantageous price.
- To maintain and enhance the position of a certified manufacturer for advanced domestic and foreign companies with the required quality of the entire delivery and manufacturing process of securing contracts.
- To be the supplier (manufacturer) of products offered at optimal prices depending on the required quality of the services provided.
- To develop and increase the quality of all processes and procedures within the company in conformity with the requirements set out in EN ISO 9001:2015 and EN ISO 3834-2 standards.
- To develop a team of skilled and efficient employees with adequate motivation.
- To apply mutually beneficial supply relationships.
- To accept the social responsibility of environmental burden
In order to achieve these goals, company management agrees to the following:
- In order to ensure the implementation of the quality policy, to provide the required resources using a planned approach.
- Quality management will form an integral part of job of the company’s top management which is unambiguously responsible for fulfilling the Quality Policy and the set quality objectives.
- To constantly improve the introduced quality management system according to the EN ISO 9001:2015 standard and to develop the welding quality system in according to the EN ISO 3834-2 standard.
- To implement any and all activities in accordance with the applicable legal and generally binding regulations and requirements of the customers.
- To implement necessary measures to prevent any customer claims or complaints and to meet customer expectations.