In connection with the ever-tightening legislative requirements, there is an increasing emphasis on reducing the output concentrations of solid pollutants from separation plants. ZVVZ-Enven Engineering a.s. therefore, it also offers upgrade of existing electrostatic precipitators to bag filters or hybrid filters.
Reconstruction of Electrostatic precipitators to Bag filters
This solution, in which, due to the abrasive nature of the separated dust, special emphasis is placed on the design of the inlet channel, will enable high efficiency and compliance with the most stringent environmental requirements even at very high inlet concentrations reaching several hundred g / Nm 3 of purified gas. At the same time, the company guarantees output concentrations of solid pollutants up to 5 mg / Nm 3 .
Advantages of this solution
- Increasing the efficiency and reducing the output concentration of solid pollutants, especially the concentration of fine particles.
- Minimal modifications and use of existing built-up area.
- Minimization of investment costs.
- Higher pressure drop of the bag filter compared to the existing electric separator.
Reconstruction of electrostatic precipitator to Hybrid filters
This is a technical solution used in the reconstruction of existing electrostatic precipitators, which consists of using the first section or sections of the existing electrostatic precipitator to pre-separate coarser dust particles and to balance the flow with subsequent installation of a bag filter in the remaining sections. This solution is used especially where it is a matter of separating solid pollutants with an abrasive character and at high input concentrations, ie especially behind energy boilers and rotary kilns.
The advantages of this solution compared to the simple reconstruction of the electrostatic precipitator
- The minimum necessary modifications to the existing filter construction and the usage of the existing cabinet will ensure that the investment costs for the reconstruction are minimized.
- Increasing efficiency and reducing the output concentration of solid pollutants, especially the concentration of fine particles, which can be achieved even when the electrical section is turned off.
- Better stability of operation, when there is no accidental short-term increase in the output concentration of solid pollutants due to fluctuations in operating parameters.
- When cleaning the gas behind the energy boilers, the high separation efficiency in the first section (80-90%) will allow the separation of the coarser ash fraction.